Visit our new website at www.DigitalPopcornMarketing.com
Small businesses use email marketing to keep in touch with each of their customers. See How it Works! By sending newsletters to your customers & clients, you keep your company name front and center. You can feature new menu items, special promotions and share great photos.
You can also add links to your website, blog, Facebook and Twitter accounts for your readers to keep up to date between regular emails. It is very affordable small to try business email marketing software online for sending email blasts. Try it free, for 60 days and send email newsletters to up to 99 friends! See How it Works! or Try it free!
When a person subscribes to your email list, they automatically set up a “Welcome Email” to thank them for signing up and let them know what to expect from your regular emails and how often you will be sending them. Keep your clients up to date with your monthly, quarterly or annual promotions by using web page newsletter templates. Visitors to your website can sign up to receive newsletters from your company. Easy-to-Use with Detailed Reporting.
- Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter!
- Less than the cost of a postage stamp per contact!
- Paypal Integration for Visa & MC payments
- Email Newsletters
- Email Templates
- Email Campaigns
- Email Tracking
- SPAM Free Resource
- Includes List management & Tracking.
- Over 400 colorful templates.
- Schedule newsletters to be sent out in advance. Do the scheduling and content planning well in advance. This makes the best use of your time.
- Increase traffic to your website by linking from your newsletter directly to your website, blog, Facebook Fan Page, Linkedin and Twitter accounts.
- Email marketing for restaurants and catering companies can be quite simple. Collect email addresses from your restaurant guests as they come for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Use a conveniently place “fish bowl” at the reception counter with sign you print on your computer using bright colored paper that says, “Sign up for our Email Newsletter“. By putting their cards into the fishbowl the guests are telling you that they want to receive information from you. Add these names to your list. It is that easy. Make it easy for visitors to your website to add their name to the email newsletter list as well with a sign up box on every page.
- By using your restaurant email list of the guests and interested parties, you promote email restaurant gift certificates, gift cards, special dinners, events, lunches, appetizers and Hors d’Oeuvre specials. Special events such as weekly football games, family night, game night, sunset specials, two-fer, banquets, birthday parties, company picnic catering, holiday parties and corporate Christmas parties. You can email your weekly special menus to guests on your list to generate sales.
- Make a list of special events and holidays that you would like to promote like: Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, 4th of July, Back to School, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, New Years, Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter.
- Develop your brand image. Grow ongoing relationship with your current list of clients. Reach out to your existing customer base and let them know much they are appreciated. A simple monthly newsletter that is emailed containing a few paragraphs of the wonderful services that you offer, money saving tips and special offers which encourage repeat business. Buyers shop for goods and services in their local area. It is just good business to support the local economy, YOURS!
- Keep your clients up to date with your weekly, monthly or quarterly promotions. Utilize internet email technology to keep your company name FRESH in buyer’s minds. Include a call to ACTION in every communication. Give your customers creative ideas on a regular basis of how they can utilize your excellent goods or services. Increase sales, lower costs, build lasting customer relationships, and increase your profits! Be sure to include links in your newsletter that take visitors to various parts of your website to feature various activities or special occasions.
- By using autoresponders which automatically schedule and send one email or a series of emails on a scheduled basis when one signs up to receive emails from your business.
Email Newsletter Marketing works for:
- Catering Companies
- Espresso Stands
- Deli & Cafe’s
- Travel and Tourism
- Bed & Breakfast
- Ski Lodge
- Travel Agents
- Tour Guides
- Hot Springs
- Wedding Planners
- Event Planners
- And your business too!
OR Get Started Quick with Email Marketing and have us set it up for you.